Diagnosis is based primarily on a few things:
- Your chief complaint
Some questions we may ask you:
- How has your energy level been, are you fatigued or over-excited?
- Are you having any congestion or allergies?
- Do you typically feel hot or cold?
- Any unusual sweating or thirst?
- How is your appetite, are you eating 3 meals a day?
- Any acid reflux, constipation, or diarrhea?
- Any painful or difficult urination, or other?
- Female: How is your period, heavy, light, or cramping?
- Male: State of prostate gland or any erectile dysfunction?
- How is your sleep, are you feeling rested in the morning?
- Feeling any Anxiety, depression, strong moods or emotion?
- Any pain anywhere, what is the quality, on a scale of 1 to 10 how intense is it?